Your book has been professionally copy-edited and you’re one step away from hitting send to the publishers. That step is the final proofread.
As the final step in your journey, I’ll work with you to proofread your entire novel, looking to catch errors that were missed (or created!) during previous rounds of editing.
As part of the proofreading process, I’ll check:
- Styling and typography consistency
- Correct usage and consistency of both punctuation and grammar
- Dialogue punctuation
- Spelling, word usage, and homophones
- Widows, orphans and short lines
- Paragraph indentations
- Line spacing
- Paragraph breaks and page breaks
If you’re interested in working with me, but you’re unsure as to what service you, or you’d just like to see if we’re a good match, then sling me some words and we can arrange a sample proofread for a flat fee of just £20 for up to 2,000 words.
Let’s do it
If you’d like to know how to take your writing to the next level, then sling me words and let’s create something magical.